SPRING GLOW SELFIE MAKEUP | TUTORIAL | LANCOME
Love this look I wore today. It's a great no makeup makeup look perfect for Spring. Here is a step by step lookbook tutorial with all the products used. But I show you how I used each product so you can re-create the look at home with the makeup you have. Included are few of my favorite tips including how to create cheekbones if you have a fuller face like mine and how to apply concealor to create a slimmer face. Enjoy!
For this look I used :
Foundation: LANCOME NUDE MIRACLE WEIGHTLOSS FOUNDATION in SUEDE W
Concealer: GLOSSIER STRETCH CONCEALER in DEEP
Setting Powder: LAURA MERCIER TRANSUCLENT POWDER
Contour Powder: IMAN LUXURY PRESSED POWDER in EARTH DEEP
Liquid Lipstick: ANASTACIA BEVERLY HILLS in ASHTON
Lip Liner: SEPHORA LIP LINER in DEEP BEIGE
Mascara: LANCOME HYPNOSE DRAMA
Eye Liner: LANCOME ARTLINER
HOW TO :
1. Apply concealer directly underneath your eyes in a thin line. I avoid the popular technique of applying concealer in a triangle shape as I feel it doesn't fit all face shapes. If your face shape is similar to mine or you have cheeks like mine I find a thin line underneath your eye with makes your face appear slimmer.
2. Apply full face of foundation.
3. Apply the second layer of concealer in the same way under your eyes. For pictures, I apply 2 or 3 layers so I have a brighter under eye. But one layer on top of your foundation is enough for day to day wear.
4. Apply with a damp beauty blender translucent powder on top of your concealor. Leave on for anywhere from 3 mins to 15 mins. Usually, I go and steam my clothes or get ready while this sets. Baking the concealer will really make your face look polished and great for selfies.
5. Apply contour powder or liquid foundation in a darker shade underneath your cheekbones. A tip I like to use and I would recommend for girls with cheeks is to apply your contour close to the edge of your mouth as it will make you have instant high cheekbones.
6. BLEND BLEND BLEND! I am also victim often of harsh lines but blend with a blending brush your contour and where your concealer powder meets your contour color as well.
7. Brush away your undereye translucent powder and blend in with a powder puff.
I hope this is helpful Babes and if you would like for me to do a Youtube tutorial just drop me a line!